2-Tool Rework Station, Desoldering station
DMU Control Unit manages up to 4 tools simultaneously and is fully compatible with 10 different JBC tools.
MSE Electric Desoldering Module is indispensable for a Repairing process.
It provides the best soldering quality thanks to JBC Most Efficient Soldering System and additionally Sleep & Hibernation Modes help to extend life of tips.
It features all the Excellence range benefits such as station customization, full control of soldering processes and remote work management.
DMS works simultaneously with DR560 Desoldering Iron and T245 General Purpose Handle.
• Selectable Temperature: 90 to 450 ºC / 190 to 840 ºF
• Vacuum: 75% / 570 mmHg / 22.4 inHg
• Flow rate: 9 SLPM
• USB-B (rear): Software PC / Traceability
• USB-A (front): Firmware update. Soldering Graphics / Profiles management. Dino-Lite USB microscope connection. Compatible models: AM2011 and AM2111.
• Robot: RS-232 remote control or Smart Fume Extractor connection
• LAN: Remote control / Traceability
• Equipotential bonding: Optional connection to EPA
• ESD safe
• Tip to ground resistance: <2 ohms
• Tip to ground voltage: <2 mV RMS
• Peak power: 160 W per tool – 23.5 V
• Operating temp. range: 10 to 50 ºC / 50 to 120 ºF