DDSE Precision Rework Station 2 x 75 W
The complete solution to rework circuits with medium power requirement.
Equipped with T245 General Purpose Handle and DR560 Desoldering Iron.
Its DDE 2-Tool Control Unit is capable of manage up to 2 tools simultaneously and fully compatible with 10 different JBC tools.
It provides the best rework quality thanks to JBC Most Efficient Soldering System and, additionally, the intelligent Sleep & Hibernation Modes help to extend life of tips.
• Peak power: 150 W per tool – 23.5 V
• Selectable Temperature: 90 to 450 ºC / 190 to 840 ºF
• Vacuum: 75% / 570 mmHg / 22.4 inHg
• Flow rate: 9 SLPM
• Temp accuracy: ±3% (using reference cartridge)
• ESD safe: Meet ANSI/ESD S20.20-2021
• Equipotential bonding: Optional connection to EPA
• Tip to ground resistance: <2 ohms
• Tip to ground voltage: <2 mV RMS
• Software PC