The challenge in precision screw fastenings is to work meticulously and carefully without damaging the work piece. Thanks to their long, slim handles and quick-turning zone, Wiha PicoFinish® fine screwdrivers are ideal for delicate and high-precision tasks in precision mechanics as well as for hobbyists and model building. Its ergonomic handle design with a soft zone makes it comfortable to use. The smooth-running rotating cap allows users to turn the screwdriver quickly and sensitively. The printed screwdriver symbols on the rotating cap make it easier to select the right screwdriver profile.
Chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, matt chrome-plated
Ideal for delicate and high-precision fastening tasks for precision mechanics, model-making and hobby activities.
• Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
• Through hardened for best wear resistance
• Corrosion protective Hard Chrome Finish
• Wiha ChromTop Finish on tip for a perfect fit every time
• High Quality Components
• Ergonomic Handle Design with Soft Zone for Comfortable Working
• Investigated Handle Concept – Diffrent Blade Sizes causes diffrent Handle-Diameter Handle-Length is unchanging
• Easy Movement Rotating Cap for Rapid Hand Action
• Color Coded Symbols on rotating Cap for easy Recognition of Size and Style