The challenge in precision screw fastenings is to work meticulously and carefully without damaging the work piece. Thanks to their long, slim handles and quick-turning zone, Wiha PicoFinish® fine screwdrivers are ideal for delicate and high-precision tasks in precision mechanics as well as for hobbyists and model building. Its ergonomic handle design with a soft zone makes it comfortable to use. The smooth-running rotating cap allows users to turn the screwdriver quickly and sensitively. The printed screwdriver symbols on the rotating cap make it easier to select the right screwdriver profile. Another advantage is the MagicSpring® function, which uses a stainless steel spring to firmly hold TORX® screws.
Wiha PicoFinish 267 P TORX T4X40
• Wiha special chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel
• Through hardened for best wear resistance
• Corrosion protective Hard Chrome Finish
• Wiha ChromTop Finish on tip for a perfect fit every time
• Torx is a 100% improvement in drive performance over other systems
• Virtually eliminates screw head cam-out
• High Quality Components
• Ergonomic Handle Design with Soft Zone for Comfortable Working
• Investigated Handle Concept – Diffrent Blade Sizes causes diffrent Handle-Diameter Handle-Length is unchanging
• Easy Movement Rotating Cap for Rapid Hand Action
• Color Coded Symbols on rotating Cap for easy Recognition of Size and Style
Wrepair Catalog 2023
There are no reviews yet.